- 4 egg YOLKs (no whites)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups olive oil (extra virgin olive oil will give a more peppery, olive oily taste so choose accordingly)
- in a large bowl whisk all the ingredients EXCEPT the oil
- SLOWLY add a couple drops of oil as you whisk and continue whisking until those drops are incorporated completely.
- Add about 2 tablespoons while whisking and incorporate that completely.
- Keep whisking and slowly pour 1/4 cup in a steady stream all the while still whisking (yes your gonna get jacked from this lol) incorporate that fully before adding any more oil.
- Keep adding oil one tablespoon at a time and emulsifying until the desired consistency is reached for your mayo.