- 4 cups cooked chicken (cooled in the fridge then cubed)
- 1/2 cup peeled and diced carrot
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 Green Onions, diced
- 1/2 cup paleo mayo (add more depending on desired consistency)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- chopped walnuts and grape halves
- avocado slices laid on top of the chicken salad cups
- diced butternut squash, slivered almonds and cherries
- 1 t coriander, 1 t cumin, ½ t cinnamon, ¼ t red pepper flakes
- diced water chestnuts
- diced red/yellow bell pepper
1. cube the chicken and place in a large mixing bowl
2. mix in the diced carrot, celery, red onion,green onion and cilantro (now is a great time to add any of the "yummy additions listed above)
3. make Paleo Mayo in a separate large mixing bowl.
4. add the mayo, lemon juice, and salt, pepper and paprika.
5. spoon into lettuce cups. refrigerate leftovers.